If you have a need for automation, where do you turn for “non-salesy” advice to find the best solution?
HOW IT CAN HELP
- Personalize evaluation of your situation and needed
- Real life automation options to consider
- Advances in automation you need to know about
- Products to consider and a plan on how to implement
- Connecting you to vendors and experts to get the job done
Quinton Christensen, a staff engineer with the University of Utah, has been applying automation solutions for more than a decade with many companies. He currently manages the robotics and Mechatronics labs at the UofU.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Initial consultation and needs assessment is free.
Additional work based on scope of the project.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Get personalized advice on applying automation with Quinton Christensen, a staff engineer with the University of Utah.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Contact the U MEP Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org