The Benchtop X-ray Powder Diffraction uses X-ray diffraction on powder or microcrystalline samples for structural characterization of materials
HOW IT CAN HELP
- Approximate particle sizing for nano-powders
- Determine directionality in textured films and solids
- Ideal for powders analysis
- Phase identification and analysis of minerological samples
- 2θ range from -5° to 150°
- φ rotation 360°
- State-of-the-art Lynxeye detector with 192 channels
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Typically $35 per hour plus assistance if needed.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
The unit is located at MCE 1325 (110 Central Campus Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84112). Schedule a time to use the equipment with the MCE Dept and request assistance if required.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Review training at: